July 2017 MEE Predictions
July 2017 MEE Predictions: Are you wondering what is going to be on the July 2017 Multistate Essay Exam (MEE)? Us too! We have created our own July 2017 MEE predictions. These are the essay subjects that we think are coming up, primarily based on past MEE questions (as you can see in the chart below). We think that you may see the following on the July 2017 MEE.
Check out our MEE One-Sheet Testimonials
We asked recent takers of the February 2017 bar exam for MEE one-sheet testimonials and feedback on our MEE one-sheets. We received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Customers said the following in their MEE one-sheet testimonials:
- There were several issues on the bar exam that they knew how to answer because of the MEE one-sheets. This included the Corporations question (business judgment rule), the Agency question (actual and apparent authority, ratification), Family Law question, and Property question
- That the condensed material saved students a lot of time
- That it made students feel confident going into the exam and during the exam
- That they showed students how they would be tested on various issues
- They were focused on what was tested on the actual exam
- That they were worth every penny
- Virtually every customer said that they would recommend the MEE one-sheets to others!
Read some actual MEE one-sheet testimonials below. Continue reading
The Three Bar Exam Books You Need to Pass the Bar Exam
The Three Bar Exam Books You Need to Pass the Bar Exam: Based on our experience with the bar exam, we’ve compiled a list of bar exam books we think are extremely helpful in bar preparation. These books are meant to be used as supplements to your bar exam course materials.
Bar Exam Writing: Be Wary If You Are A “Good Writer”!
While tutoring for the bar exam, we see students who are good writers often make two mistakes. These mistakes sometimes lead smart students who are good writers to fail the bar exam! Below, see how we advise our students to frame their bar exam writing to minimize the amount of time they spend on essays, and to maximize the points they receive!
What are the Michigan bar exam Clusters? (And why do I NOT need them?)
The Michigan bar exam “clusters” are this idea that certain subjects are tested together on the Michigan bar exam. Below, we list the Michigan bar exam clusters. Then, we tell you 3 good reasons for why you really do not need to memorize them.
The exact Michigan Bar Exam clusters are as follows: Continue reading