Struggling with the Multistate Essay Exam? Sign up for JD Advising’s MEE Seminar!
When: Friday, July 21 at 12:00 PM EST (our July 14 date is full!)
Where: Live Online Conference Room
Sign up for JD Advising’s MEE Seminar!: Are you feeling overwhelmed with the amount of material you’ve been covering in your bar prep courses? Are you looking for a way to streamline the information into an easy to apply study format? If you answered “yes,” then you should consider signing up for JD Advising’s Multistate Essay Exam Seminar!
Update: We only have a few spots left in our seminar as we purposely keep it small! If you want to sign up, we recommend you do so sooner rather than later if you want to be guaranteed a spot.
Wayne Law Purchases JD Advising’s How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam Book for WSU Law Bar Exam Takers
Wayne State University Law School has purchased JD Advising’s How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam book for it’s July bar exam takers signed up for JD Advising’s 5-part bar exam preparatory program at WSU. The five-part program includes graded essay exams, a Michigan Bar Exam seminar, a Multistate Bar Exam seminar, as well as JD Advising’s book. Wayne State University Law students who have copies of the book will be at a distinct advantage when taking the bar exam. The 2017 edition of How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam book provides all of the following:
- secrets for studying smart for the Michigan bar exam,
- a step-by-step guide for writing high-scoring Michigan bar exam essays,
- a time-tested method to improve your multiple choice (MBE) score,
- MBE strategies by subject,
- twenty-four “one-sheets” that condense the most highly-tested areas of law for each of the potential Michigan bar exam essay subjects into one sheet each, and
- essay questions, model answers, as well as actual graded students answers from the July 2014 Michigan essay exam, both essay exams in 2015, and both essay exams in 2016.
Wayne Law Students – Are you taking the July bar exam?
Join us Saturday, May 6th at 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. in the Spencer M. Partrich Auditorium as JD Advising’s Ashley Heidemann shares strategies, secrets, and tips on how to pass the Michigan bar exam! Students attending the session will receive a handout detailing tips on how to approach the essay and MBE portions of the Michigan bar exam. The handout also includes a detailed list of the highly-tested subjects and topics.