When will February 2016 New York Bar Exam Results be Released? February 2016 New York bar exam results should be released around the last week of April or first week of May. (Our formal prediction is May 3 but it could really be anytime at the end of April or beginning of May!)
Note: If you are wondering when July 2016 New York Bar Exam Results will be out, click on the link!
Update: February 2016 New York Bar Exam Results have been released. To find out what your score means, please see this post. If you failed the New York bar exam, and aren’t sure what to do now, please read this post on how to create a Plan B to conquer the next New York Bar Exam. Lastly, please read about how the changes to the New York Bar Exam should refocus how you study.
Note that the New York State Board of Law Examiners seems to like releasing results on Tuesday through Friday most of the time (when releasing July results, they seem to like Wednesdays and Fridays, and when releasing February results, they seem to like Tuesday and Thursday, as you can see below.) Like many state boards, they tend to avoid releasing results on Mondays.
You can judge for yourself when you think February 2016 New York bar exam results will be released. Here are the last seven results dates for the New York bar exam, including the day of the week they have been released:
New York Bar Exam February Results
Release Dates for the Past Seven Years:
- February 2015: Results were released on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 (3,997 takers)
- February 2014: Results were released on Thursday, April 24, 2014 (4,032 takers)
- February 2013: Results were released on Thursday, May 2, 2013 (4,152 takers)
- February 2012: Results were released on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 (4,011 takers)
- February 2011: Results were released on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 (3,881 takers)
- February 2010: Results were released on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 (4,031 takers)
- February 2009: Results were released on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 (3,560 takers)
While you wait for your February 2016 New York bar exam results to be released, we recommend that you read these two articles: A Note to those who Pass the Bar Exam and A Note to Those who Fail the Bar Exam. They are both good to read prior to getting results (whether you pass and friend fails or vice versa, you will be more prepared to deal with it and be in the right mindset!)
If you fail or if any of your friends fail, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We offer tutoring for bar exam students nationwide. We specialize in the Uniform Bar Exam (which New York will be switching to beginning the July 2016 administration.) To read more about our New York Bar Exam tutoring services as well as our upcoming New York Bar Exam seminar, simply click the links.
When your bar exam results are released, you should receive electronic notification of whether you passed or failed.
If you are bored while waiting for February 2016 New York bar exam results to be released, please check out these other articles too:
- Plan a nice post-bar exam vacation(or “bar moon” as some call it). Anywhere. Being in an “in-between” stage of your life can kind of suck in some ways, but in other ways, it gives you an excuse to take a break!
- Figure out a plan of attack for if you fail and if you pass. We have some stellar ideas on “The Art of Waiting for Bar Exam Results”.
- We have a few articles here if you are planning on starting your own firm or looking to acquire some attorney skills after law school.
- We have lots of lovely articles here: What I learned from being an entrepreneur, fantastic inspiring Rilke quotesto get you through life transitions. (Just click here if you want to see them all!)
Good luck waiting for bar exam results!!
Ashley Heidemann scored over a 180 on the Michigan Bar Exam in February of 2011. She, as well as a team of tutors offer private one-on-one tutoring for bar exam students nationwide. She offers New York Bar Exam tutoring services as well as a New York Bar Exam seminar. She has helped hundreds of students pass the bar exam. For any questions about her bar exam services, please click here.