3rd Time Illinois Bar Exam Taker Improves Score At Least 30 Points After Taking JD Advising’s UBE Course!
3rd Time Illinois Bar Exam Taker Improves Score At Least 30 Points After Taking JD Advising’s UBE Course: Taking the bar exam for the second, third, or even fourth time? If so, don’t lose hope! In this post, we have a testimonial from a July 2017 Illinois bar exam taker who passed the exam on his third attempt. He took our UBE course, and credits it with helping him get over the hump! Read further for details…
3rd Time Illinois Bar Exam Taker Improves Score At Least 30 Points After Taking JD Advising’s UBE Course
Here is the testimonial from our student, who took our July 2017 UBE Course:
“My score prior to taking this course was a 236. While the bar examiners refuse to release my passing score, at minimum I made a 30 point jump to pass with a 266. I took the exam twice before taking the JD Advising UBE Course. I would highly recommend using this course versus any commercial course like Barbri or Kaplan. If I could go back I would have never signed up for a commercial course. Unlike commercial courses, JD Advising provided UBE outlines that were not as dense, and multiple examples after each concept that actually make sense. Since I have trouble memorizing, this was a game changer. I was mentally capable of breaking down the concept and capable of associating the concept/topic with certain scenarios for a practical use on the exam.
Moreover, the UBE Course provided actual bar exam essay questions from the past, allowing everyone to practice questions that will likely be brought up on the actual exam. Lastly, the best way to study for this exam is improving your essays through constant feedback, quizzes that force you to memorize, short outlines with easy to learn mnemonics, and a proper strategy to attack the multiple choice which can only be learned through this course.”
He is not the only one who improved his score significantly and who passed despite all odds. JD Advising also had a sixth-time taker pass the bar exam after taking the UBE course!
Looking to sign up for the course that helped this student improve their score 30+ points. Check out our UBE Course. Please read more about the course here.
Additional Uniform Bar Exam Resources:
If you are looking for additional help to prepare for the Uniform Bar Exam, we offer the following resources:
- Uniform Bar Exam Tutoring Services – tailored to you: To read more about our Uniform Bar Exam tutoring services (including MEE services), please click on our Uniform Bar Exam Services page.
- UBE Course: We offer an elite, personalized small-group Uniform Bar Exam course that fills up quickly! If you are interested in this course, we recommend early application! Please read more about the course here. We offer one-on-one tutoring for the Uniform bar exam.
- MEE Course: We offer a fantastic Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) Course (held online) which covers the highly tested MEE topics. Further, we provide extensive essay feedback.
- MEE Seminar (with Predictions!) We offer a fantastic half-day MEE seminar that covers the highly tested areas of law on the MEE. We recommend early application if you are interested in this option.
- Essay and MPT feedback: Lastly, we also offer essay feedback for your essays or MPTs as well. Potential students should contact us sooner rather than later, as we have limited spots for all bar exam assistance options.
- MBE One-Sheets and Guide. You can read more about our MBE services, including our MBE one-sheets, MBE guide, MBE diagnostic, MBE tutoring, and MBE seminar here!
If you are looking for a new approach, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
Ashley Heidemann is the owner and founder of JD Advising. Ms. Heidemann scored over a 180 on the Michigan Bar Exam in February of 2011 after graduating as the #1 student in her law school class of over 200 students in 2011. She, as well as a team of others, offer bar exam courses, seminars, and private tutoring for bar exam students nationwide. This includes services for the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) and Michigan bar exam. Please click here to contact her company, with any questions.