We are happy to report a passage rate of 88.2% for our essay course students that took the July 2017 Michigan Bar Exam! We had several first time takers and several repeat takers in our course. Our Michigan bar exam essay course is taught by Meagan Jabbori.
The Michigan Bar Exam JD Advising Essay Course:
- Meets for 7 sessions (mostly on Thursday evenings from 6:30 – 8:30)
- includes about 5 assigned and graded essays per week — we give prompt and meticulous feedback!
- includes fantastic and tailored outlines for all of the Michigan essay subjects (it does not include MBE outlines)
- includes predictions for what is coming up on the essay portion of the Michigan bar exam
- includes a 9-question essay “exam” that is administered and graded at the end of the class to make sure students are on track to pass
We have had some students score extremely high on the essay portion in July 2017 — including scores in the 170’s!
How do I sign up?
If you are interested in signing up for our Michigan essay course, please visit this page or sign up below.
To sign up for our courses and seminars, head over to our Michigan bar exam options page located here, and follow the instructions.
Looking for Michigan bar exam assistance options?
Whether you are afraid you failed the Michigan bar exam or whether you are just looking for an efficient supplement to your commercial course, we offer several options that can help you pass the next exam, including:
- Free bar exam posts including this post on how to pass the Michigan bar exam and several other posts you can find here.
- Private tutoring for the Michigan bar exam. You cannot beat one-on-one private tutoring. You can sign up for one session or 30 sessions (or any number in between). To learn about our private tutoring services, click here.
- We have a Michigan bar exam seminar that is held approximately two weeks before the bar exam and has received raving reviews. In it, we predict what will (and will not) be on the exam and we give an (approximate) 45-page outline to students to review.
- We have a book, How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, which contains our strategy for the bar exam, the past five bar exams with model answers and student answers, as well as (our student’s favorites…) “one-sheets” – each essay topic summarized in one sheet!
- You can read more about our MBE services, including our MBE one-sheets, MBE guide, MBE diagnostic, MBE tutoring, and MBE seminar here!
- Michigan bar exam appeals. We wrote 5 of the 6 passing Michigan bar exam appeals in the state for the July 2016 bar exam. If you failed the bar exam but are close to passing, it is worth considering an appeal.
- A full-service Michigan bar exam course, which is complete with outlines completely tailored to the Michigan bar exam, released multiple-choice questions, and essay questions. You can read more about the course here as well as download a copy of the syllabus.
- A Michigan bar exam essay course which is super-popular even among those who take standard commercial courses, as we give you a huge advantage on essay day. To read more about the Michigan bar exam essay course, please see this link.
Ashley Heidemann scored over a 180 on the Michigan Bar Exam in February of 2011. She offers private one-on-one tutoring for bar exam students nationwide as well as Michigan bar exam courses and seminars and also writes Michigan bar exam appeals. For any questions about her bar exam services, please click here.