Our California bar exam tutor and baby bar exam tutor, Ambika, is an expert at passing (and helping others pass!), bar exams. She passed the California bar exam, the New York bar exam, and the New Jersey bar exam all on her first try. She has scored over 95th percentile on the MBE. She has helped students not only pass the MBE portion of the California bar exam but also pass the written portion, including the essays and tricky one-of-a-kind California MPTs. She is a full time tutor with JD Advising.
Ambika has also tutored students taking the baby bar exam (FYLSE), the Alaska Bar Exam, the Illinois bar exam, the Michigan bar exam, the New Jersey bar exam, the New York bar exam, the Georgia bar exam, and the Uniform Bar Exam, among others.
Ambika graduated summa cum laude with a degree in Government and German Studies from Colby College in 2004. Thereafter she received a Fulbright scholarship and moved to Berlin, Germany to research asylum laws proposed by German political parties. She later attended the University of California, Davis – School of Law, where she focused her studies on international law. She thereafter worked as a legal fellow at the International Justice Resource Center in San Francisco, California.
She now tutors bar exam students and law students one-on-one and tailors her sessions to each student’s particular needs. She also teaches our Uniform Bar Exam Course, Multistate Essay Exam course and Multistate Essay Exam seminar. Students find her to be extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and professional.
Looking for a California bar exam tutor? Or a baby bar exam tutor? We can help you in all of the following ways:
- We will explain the law in an easy-to-understand, one-on-one setting. We focus on the most difficult and most highly-tested areas of law. Our goal is to demystify areas of law that you struggle with and are likely to encounter on the bar exam.
- We have fantastic outlines for the MBE. These outlines will help you learn everything you need to know for the MBE. We will also tell you how California law differs from the majority law tested on the MBE.
- We will help you structure your California bar exam or baby bar exam essays. We will teach you strategies for issue-spotting, stating the law, and apply it to the facts in an accurate way. We give you key California essay tips and highlight important California distinctions that you need to know.
- We provide strategies for conquering the California performance tests (PTs) on the California bar exam. The PTs are very important for the California bar exam. There are two of them that are each three hours long! (Beginning July 2017, there will only be one!) Many students prepare for the MPTs incorrectly and lose out on a lot of points. Part of what makes Ambika a top-notch California bar exam tutor is her ability to provide very useful feedback on practice MPTs as well as her ability to convey how to prepare correctly and efficiently for the MPTs.
- We will help you manage your time. You only have so much time to study for the bar exam and a realistic study schedule is crucial. We will tell you how to best spend your time and help you create a study schedule that is best suited to you.
- We will help you improve your multiple choice score. We will teach you a way to approach multiple choice questions so that you actually get better at answering questions. Many of our students feel significantly more comfortable with the multiple choice portion of the bar exam after receiving private one-on-one tutoring.
Have you failed the baby bar exam in the past?
If you have failed the baby bar exam in the past and are looking for a fresh, new approach, invest in our baby bar tutoring. We will ask that you email us your essays as well as your score report. We will also complete a phone consultation. Then, we will make a recommendation so that we can maximize your chances of passing the baby bar exam the next time you take it!
If you are looking for a California bar exam tutor, a baby bar tutor, or a tutor for a different bar exam, please feel free to contact us. We recommend you contact us sooner rather than later as our bar exam spots fill up quickly! You can contact us at 248-228-5547 or email@example.com. All inquiries are kept 100% confidential.