If you are looking for a California bar exam tutor, contact us today! We can help you in the following ways:
- We will explain the law in an easy-to-understand, one-on-one setting. We focus on the most difficult and most highly-tested areas of law. Our goal is to demystify areas of law that you struggle with and are likely to encounter on the bar exam.
- We have fantastic outlines for the MBE. These outlines will help you learn everything you need to know for the MBE. We will also tell you how California law differs from the majority law tested on the MBE.
- We will help you structure your California bar exam or baby bar exam essays. We will teach you strategies for issue-spotting, stating the law, and apply it to the facts in an accurate way. We give you key California essay tips and highlight important California distinctions that you need to know.
- We provide strategies for conquering the California performance tests (PTs) on the California bar exam. The PT portion is very important for the California bar exam. Many students prepare for the MPTs incorrectly and lose out on a lot of points. On the contrary, you can gain a lot of points if you have a great PT strategy!
- We will help you manage your time. You only have so much time to study for the bar exam and a realistic study schedule is crucial. We will tell you how to best spend your time and help you create a study schedule that is best suited to you.
- We will help you improve your multiple choice score. We will teach you a way to approach multiple choice questions so that you actually get better at answering questions. Many of our students feel significantly more comfortable with the multiple choice portion of the bar exam after receiving private one-on-one tutoring.
Have you failed the baby bar exam in the past?
If you have failed the baby bar exam in the past and are looking for a fresh, new approach, invest in our baby bar tutoring. We will ask that you email us your essays as well as your score report. We will also complete a phone consultation. Then, we will make a recommendation so that we can maximize your chances of passing the baby bar exam the next time you take it!
If you are looking for a California bar exam tutor, a baby bar tutor, or a tutor for a different bar exam, please feel free to contact us. We recommend you contact us sooner rather than later as our bar exam spots fill up quickly! You can contact us at 248-228-5547 or email@example.com. All inquiries are kept 100% confidential.