Looking to get the best MEE outlines and superior instruction? Sign up for our premium small-group MEE course! We go over everything that has been tested on the 7 MEE-only subjects since 1995. We tell you what you absolutely have to know to ace the MEE!
Some students get so bogged down with multiple choice that they forget that the MEE (in uniform bar exam states) is worth 30% of the bar exam (or the equivalent of approximately 105 MBE questions!). Constantly remind yourself how important the MEE is — especially if answering MBE questions isn’t your strong suit!
If you are looking for fantastic outlines, personalized instruction in a small-group setting on the Multistate Essay Exam, you are not alone! Consider signing up for our MEE course.
Note: Many students use our MEE course in conjunction with a commercial bar review course or private tutoring. Repeat takers who scored low on the MEE in past bar exams also find this to be a great way to increase their score! You can sign up using a credit card here or you can mail a check. Note that we will also have you fill out an enrollment form upon signing up. It will be automatically sent to you when you purchase the course.
What is the MEE Course?
Our MEE Course gives you all of the following:
- Fantastic MEE outlines! Our MEE outlines are the best in the nation. We make them by going through every single outline from 1995 to the present date and ensuring that every single topic that has ever been tested is in the outlines. Further, we highlight the highly-tested areas so that you can be aware of what is most likely to appear on your exam. We include charts, colors, diagrams, and mnemonics to make it easy to learn the outlines. You will receive outlines for: Corporations & LLCs, Agency & Partnership, Conflicts of Law, Secured Transactions, Family Law, Trusts & Future Interests, and Decedent’s Estates. To read more about what sets our outlines apart, read this post. To see a PDF sample of our Trusts outline, click on our Trusts Outline Sample.
- 10 hours of instruction on the MEE subjects in a small-group setting. We go over substance as well as strategies for structure, timing, and what to write if you are unsure of the answer. We only allow a limited number of students so that all questions can be answered.
- Released MEE questions for the MEE-only subjects from 2000 to the present date. You will receive hard copies of the MEE questions and model answers promulgated by the National Conference of Bar Examiners’.
- Graded essays plus a graded three-hour 6-question essay exam with the subjects and topics we believe will appear on the upcoming MEE. (Note: These are made from past MEEs.) We tell you whether you are on track and exactly what you need to do to improve! We grade approximately 20 essays for each student.
- Our predictions for which subjects and topics will appear on the MEE. We study past MEE’s to make predictions on what could be coming up!
- MEE one-sheets, which contain the highly tested areas of law for each of the MEE subjects, in one page, each.
- MEE and UBE/MEE essay frequency charts from the past 7-10 years.
The MEE course is the best in the nation. It is tailored to the MEE, and contains virtually every single topic that has ever been tested on the MEE. It provides by far the most efficient approach to the MEE.
Wondering what kind of advantage you’ll get if you sign up for our MEE Course? Check out this post to see why our February 2017 students were at a huge advantage after taking the MEE course!
What are the details of the MEE Course?
The details are as follows:
- Cost: The MEE Course costs $2,199.99 for this online course. You will receive all of the materials ahead of time and meet with us online from approximately 1:00 PM EST to 3:00 PM EST.)
- Location: It held live online (we use a video conferencing platform where multiple people can sign in at once and see the instructor, as well as ask questions).
- Dates: The MEE course for the July bar exam will be held on January 29 through February 2. You can see the syllabus below. MEE outlines will be sent when you sign up for the course (or as soon as they are available, as we update them every administration) so you can get a head start on reviewing if you sign up early.
- Time: It is from 1:00 PM EST to 3:00 PM EST.
- Teacher: Our MEE Specialist, Ambika, will cover the highly-tested areas of MEE law.
- What is Covered: You will receive outlines for: Corporations & LLCs, Agency & Partnership, Secured Transactions, Family Law, Trusts & Future Interests, and Decedent’s Estates ahead of time. This material will be covered in the course. Essay skills will also be covered in the course.
You can see the February 2018 MEE Course Syllabus here.
(Note: We do not cover MBE material in the MEE course. However, this is available through our Uniform Bar Exam full service course if you are interested.)
Note: As part of an agreement for using our services, since out outlines and work product are superior to most courses, we ask that you agree to return the outlines and materials. If you pass the exam, we will simply destroy the materials. If you fail, we send them right back no questions asked. We do this solely to protect our work product.
Can I see a sample of the MEE Course Outlines?
To see a PDF sample of our Trusts outline, click on our Trusts Outline Sample. If you would like to see specific samples, please email us or call us for more information. We update our MEE outlines each administration to make sure that they contain everything that you need to know!
Why will I be at an advantage if I attend the
We provide high-quality and highly-tested information in an easy-to learn, concise format. As mentioned above, we make the outlines by literally reading through every past bar exam from 1995 on. We highlight the most highly-tested and recently-tested issues so that you can see what is most likely to appear on your exam.
We explain this material in a conversational format and encourage questions and discussion.
We also offer graded written feedback to ensure that you are on track to pass the Multistate Essay Exam with flying colors!
Will the MEE Course help me?
It will help you if you are in an MEE jurisdiction! This includes all of the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) jurisdictions – and more. The MEE jurisdictions are as follows;
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland (beginning in 2019), Massachusetts (beginning July 2018), Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina (beginning February 2019), North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Virgin Islands
Does a small group make a difference?
Yes, we only accept small groups so that we can answer questions and allow participation. Further, we encourage students to stay after to talk about any questions you may have. We encourage you to sign up early if you want to guarantee your spot!
What have past students said about your MEE Course?
To read testimonials of our services, courses, and seminars, please click here to read all of our testimonials.
Do you offer essay feedback with the MEE course?
Yes, we offer essay grading for homework assignments as well as graded feedback for approximately 20 essays total, including a six question exam. We do require that questions are submitted in a timely manner in order to be graded. We will grade the exam at the end of the course and provide written feedback to you. See this page if you want additional MEE essay feedback. See this page if you want private tutoring, generally.
Does the MEE course cover multiple-choice skills too?
It does not! However, we do offer a variety of options to help students with the multiple-choice portion (MBE portion) of the bar exam. This includes private tutoring and a MBE Strategies workshop. You can learn more about our multiple-choice skills seminar and one-on-one tutoring by clicking here. We also have a “full” Uniform Bar Exam course which covers the MBE, MEE, and MPT portion of the Uniform bar exam.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up here. Note that we will also have you fill out an enrollment form upon signing up. It will be automatically sent to you when you purchase the course.
You may also e-mail us at email@example.com and write “MEE Course” in the subject line. Or, use the contact form below. We enroll students on a first-come, first-served basis. We will get in touch with you promptly after receiving your email.