February 2017 MEE Predictions:
Are you wondering what is going to be on the February 2017 Multistate Essay Exam (MEE)? Us too! We have created our own February 2017 MEE predictions. These are the essay subjects that we think are coming up, primarily based on past MEE questions (as you can see in the chart below). We think that you may see the following on the February 2017 MEE.
February 2017 MEE Predictions:
- Civil Procedure. (This is one of their favorites. It is the most highly-tested subject on the MEE! Thus, we think it is coming up!)
- Trusts. (Wills was more recently tested.) Update: We accurately predicted this subject!
- Agency and Partnership. (This is not to say that Corporations will not be on the MEE — because it could be in place of Agency and Partnership. But we have a feeling that Agency and Partnership are coming up instead! Corporations and LLC’s was just tested in July 2016. The UBE has had a recent pattern of switching off between the two.) Update: We accurately predicted this subject!
- Constitutional Law. (Constitutional Law is a semi popular MBE subject to test on the MEE–having been tested in February 2013, February 2014, February 2015, February 2016! — and it didn’t show up in July 2016!)
- Real Property. (This one is a very popular for an MBE subject appearing on the MEE – it is tied with Contracts in popularity. But, Contracts was tested in July 2016, and Real Property was not.) Update: We accurately predicted this subject!
- Family Law + Conflicts of Law issue. (Family Law is not nearly as popular now that the MEE is limited to six questions – before, when non-UBE states could choose from 7 or 9 questions, Family law was virtually always tested. Now, it is not. However, it was not tested in July 2016 so we think it is fair game for February 2017.)Update: We accurately predicted both of these subjects!
We do not think Evidence or Secured Transactions will appear. They were both tested in February 2016 and July 2016. It would be unusual to see them three bar exams in a row!
If you are want to see a beautiful color-coded chart of UBE/MEE subjects, see below: Note: You should not rely on these predictions! You should still study all of the subjects and focus on the most highly-tested topics within each subject. We are simply letting you know what we think could be coming up on the next “round” of Uniform bar exam essays!
Want to know the topics we think are coming up on the bar exam?
Visit our MEE seminar page. This goes over the highly-tested topics that we predict are coming up on the Multistate Essay Exam. Note that it fills up fast! So, we recommend early application.
Wondering what the highly-tested issues are within each subject?
IF you want to see the highly tested issues on the MEE in a convenient booklet, check out our MEE one-sheets which show you an overview of the highly-tested MEE subjects in one sheet (front and back) each!
These are for sale in our online store and have received fantastic reviews!
One student recently told us “It was the best investment I’ve made in study materials and I’ve taken two noteworthy courses. Having the condensed material to refer to what was specifically tested saved me so much time in my studying process…”
This is just one of several reviews that you can read at the MEE one-sheets link!
You can purchase the MEE one-sheets below and read about them here.
Looking for all of our Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) options?
We offer all of the following options:
- Full-service UBE course: If you are looking for a fantastic full-service approach, check out our highly regarded Uniform Bar Exam course. It fills up quickly so we recommend early application.
- Private tutoring: If you are interested in tutoring for the MPT, MEE, MBE or any portion of the bar exam, please check out our our private tutoring options here.
- Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) Options: We offer an online and in-person in-depth one-week MEE course (that shows you a fantastic and tailored approach to the MEE) and also an MEE seminar if you are interested in a half-day overview of the highly-tested MEE topics and to hear our predictions of what is coming up on the next bar exam. We also offer MEE one-sheets which show you an overview of the highly-tested MEE subjects in one sheet (front and back) each. These are for sale in our online store.
- Essay and MPT feedback: Lastly, we also offer essay feedback for your essays or MPTs as well. Potential students should contact us sooner rather than later, as we have limited spots for all bar exam assistance options.
If you are looking for a new approach, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
Ashley Heidemann scored over a 180 on the Michigan Bar Exam in February of 2011. She, as well as a team of tutors offer private one-on-one tutoring for bar exam students nationwide (including tutoring for the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) and Multistate Essay Exam (MEE). She also offers small-group courses and seminars for the Michigan bar exam. Please click here to contact her company, with any questions or to set up a tutoring session.