February 2017 MEE Predictions:
Are you wondering what is going to be on the February 2017 Multistate Essay Exam (MEE)? Us too! We have created our own February 2017 MEE predictions. These are the essay subjects that we think are coming up, primarily based on past MEE questions (as you can see in the chart below). We think that you may see the following on the February 2017 MEE.
February 2017 MEE Predictions:
- Civil Procedure. (This is one of their favorites. It is the most highly-tested subject on the MEE! Thus, we think it is coming up!)
- Trusts. (Wills was more recently tested.) Update: We accurately predicted this subject!
- Agency and Partnership. (This is not to say that Corporations will not be on the MEE — because it could be in place of Agency and Partnership. But we have a feeling that Agency and Partnership are coming up instead! Corporations and LLC’s was just tested in July 2016. The UBE has had a recent pattern of switching off between the two.) Update: We accurately predicted this subject!
- Constitutional Law. (Constitutional Law is a semi popular MBE subject to test on the MEE–having been tested in February 2013, February 2014, February 2015, February 2016! — and it didn’t show up in July 2016!)
- Real Property. (This one is a very popular for an MBE subject appearing on the MEE – it is tied with Contracts in popularity. But, Contracts was tested in July 2016, and Real Property was not.) Update: We accurately predicted this subject!
- Family Law + Conflicts of Law issue. (Family Law is not nearly as popular now that the MEE is limited to six questions – before, when non-UBE states could choose from 7 or 9 questions, Family law was virtually always tested. Now, it is not. However, it was not tested in July 2016 so we think it is fair game for February 2017.)Update: We accurately predicted both of these subjects!
We do not think Evidence or Secured Transactions will appear. They were both tested in February 2016 and July 2016. It would be unusual to see them three bar exams in a row!
If you are want to see a beautiful color-coded chart of UBE/MEE subjects, see below: Note: You should not rely on these predictions! You should still study all of the subjectsand focus on the most highly-tested topics within each subject. We are simply letting you know what we think could be coming up on the next “round” of Uniform bar exam essays!
Want to know the topics we think are coming up on the bar exam?
Visit our MEE seminar page. This goes over the highly-tested topics that we predict are coming up on the Multistate Essay Exam. Note that it fills up fast! So, we recommend early application.
Wondering what the highly-tested issues are within each subject?
Check out our MEE one-sheets. These give you an overview of the highly-tested areas of the MEE in one sheet, front and back. They contain an overview of the highly tested areas of law on the MEE in one sheet, each.
Both the one-sheets and the seminar are fantastic, tailored resources that are dedicated to getting you as many points as possible on the MEE.
Looking for more MEE advice?
We hope this advice helped you! If you are looking for more advice for the multistate essay exam, we recommend you check out these free and very informative blog posts on the MEE. (And if you are looking for blog posts on all portions of the Uniform Bar Exam, check out these posts.)
If you are interested in tutoring for the MPT, MEE, MBE or any portion of the bar exam, please check out our private tutoring options here. Also, check out our highly regarded Uniform Bar Exam course if you are interested in a full-service approach to the uniform bar exam.
If you are struggling with the MEE, it is a good idea to make sure you have an overview of the highly-tested issues on the MEE. One way to do this is by signing up for online or in-person in-depth one-week MEE course or, at the very least, our MEE seminar. If you are looking for a useful last-minute overview of the highly-tested issues on the MEE, as well as an efficient approach to the MEE, it is a great resource to consider. Further, if you are looking for an overview of the highly-tested topics on the MEE, check out our MEE one-sheets. These give you an overview of the highly-tested areas of the MEE in one sheet, front and back. We sell them in our online store.
Lastly, to get bar exam tips and tricks, as well as updates on the bar exam, bar exam results release dates, and special offers (including great deals!) from us, please subscribe here. Note: We will not e-mail often and we will not share your e-mail with anyone.
Ashley Heidemann scored over a 180 on the Michigan Bar Exam in February of 2011. She, as well as a team of tutors offer private one-on-one tutoring for bar exam students nationwide (including tutoring for the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) and Multistate Essay Exam (MEE). She also offers small-group courses and seminars for the Michigan bar exam. Please click here to contact her company, with any questions or to set up a tutoring session.by