February 2017 MEE Predictions:
Are you wondering what is going to be on the February 2017 Multistate Essay Exam (MEE)? Us too! We have created our own February 2017 MEE predictions. These are the essay subjects that we think are coming up, primarily based on past MEE questions (as you can see in the chart below). We think that you may see the following on the February 2017 MEE.
February 2017 MEE Predictions:
- Civil Procedure. (This is one of their favorites. It is the most highly-tested subject on the MEE! Thus, we think it is coming up!)
- Trusts. (Wills was more recently tested.) Update: We accurately predicted this subject!
- Agency and Partnership. (This is not to say that Corporations will not be on the MEE — because it could be in place of Agency and Partnership. But we have a feeling that Agency and Partnership are coming up instead! Corporations and LLC’s was just tested in July 2016. The UBE has had a recent pattern of switching off between the two.) Update: We accurately predicted this subject!
- Constitutional Law. (Constitutional Law is a semi popular MBE subject to test on the MEE–having been tested in February 2013, February 2014, February 2015, February 2016! — and it didn’t show up in July 2016!)
- Real Property. (This one is a very popular for an MBE subject appearing on the MEE – it is tied with Contracts in popularity. But, Contracts was tested in July 2016, and Real Property was not.) Update: We accurately predicted this subject!
- Family Law + Conflicts of Law issue. (Family Law is not nearly as popular now that the MEE is limited to six questions – before, when non-UBE states could choose from 7 or 9 questions, Family law was virtually always tested. Now, it is not. However, it was not tested in July 2016 so we think it is fair game for February 2017.)Update: We accurately predicted both of these subjects!
We do not think Evidence or Secured Transactions will appear. They were both tested in February 2016 and July 2016. It would be unusual to see them three bar exams in a row!
If you are want to see a beautiful color-coded chart of UBE/MEE subjects, see below: Note: You should not rely on these predictions! You should still study all of the subjects and focus on the most highly-tested topics within each subject. We are simply letting you know what we think could be coming up on the next “round” of Uniform bar exam essays!
Want to know the topics we think are coming up on the bar exam?
Visit our MEE seminar page. This goes over the highly-tested topics that we predict are coming up on the Multistate Essay Exam. Note that it fills up fast! So, we recommend early application.
Wondering what the highly-tested issues are within each subject?
IF you want to see the highly tested issues on the MEE in a convenient booklet, check out our MEE one-sheets which show you an overview of the highly-tested MEE subjects in one sheet (front and back) each!
These are for sale in our online store and have received fantastic reviews!
One student recently told us “It was the best investment I’ve made in study materials and I’ve taken two noteworthy courses. Having the condensed material to refer to what was specifically tested saved me so much time in my studying process…”
This is just one of several reviews that you can read at the MEE one-sheets link!
You can purchase the MEE one-sheets below and read about them here.
Additional Uniform Bar Exam Resources:
If you are looking for additional help to prepare for the Uniform Bar Exam, we offer the following resources:
- Uniform Bar Exam Tutoring Services – tailored to you: To read more about our Uniform Bar Exam tutoring services (including MEE and MPT services), please click on our Uniform Bar Exam Services page.
- UBE Course: We offer an elite, personalized small-group Uniform Bar Exam course that fills up quickly! If you are interested in this course, we recommend early application! Please read more about the course here.
- MBE Services: We have several MBE services, including MBE one-sheets, an MBE Guide (that comes with a 7-point increase guarantee!), an MBE diagnostic if you are not sure where you are struggling, MBE private tutoring , and an MBE Seminar. Not sure which one is right for you? Contact us!
- MEE Services: We offer several MEE services, including an MEE Course (which covers highly tested MEE subjects), an MEE seminar that covers the highly tested areas of law on the MEE as well as predictions!. We recommend early application if you are interested in this option. We also have highly regarded MEE one-sheets and essay feedback.
- MPT services: We offer MPT services including private tutoring, essay feedback and a MPT Seminar. We also sell MPT books with questions, answers, and model student answers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
Ashley Heidemann is the owner and founder of JD Advising. Ms. Heidemann scored over a 180 on the Michigan Bar Exam in February of 2011 after graduating as the #1 student in her law school class of over 200 students in 2011. She, as well as a team of others, offer bar exam courses, seminars, and private tutoring for bar exam students nationwide. This includes services for the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) and Michigan bar exam. Please click here to contact her company, with any questions.