Join us! JD Advising’s MSU Law MPRE Session
JD Advising will be at Michigan State University College of Law today, October 5th for a Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam speech. If you are a Michigan State University law student taking the MPRE, or if you would like to discuss other services that we provide, drop by Room 474 at 12 p.m. The Academic Success Program at MSU sponsors the program. Read further to learn more about our MSU law MPRE session.
Join us! JD Advising at MSU Law MPRE Session
When: October 5th at 12-1 p.m.
Where: Michigan State University College of Law, Room 474
What: MPRE Session
Who: JD Advising in collaboration with the Academic Success Program
Who will be presenting?
Meagan Jabbori will be presenting. Meagan has been tutoring for the bar exam and the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam with JD Advising, LLC since she successfully completed the Michigan bar exam. In addition, Meagan is an MPRE course instructor and a bar exam course instructor for JD Advising. She also leads our MBE seminar as well as Michigan bar exam seminars.
Meagan also speaks about and writes about the MPRE and the Michigan bar exam. She has presented seminars on the MPRE and the Michigan bar exam. Furthermore, she often speaks at Wayne State University Law School about the bar exam application process. Meagan has further established herself as an expert by being a leading contributor to the Excellence in Law School blog, which is read by thousands of individuals.
Lastly, Meagan is also a partner of the Heidemann Law Firm. The Heidemann Law Firm specializes in writing Michigan Bar Exam appeals. In the last year, the Heidemann Law Firm wrote more passing Michigan bar exam appeals than any other firm in the state, thus establishing itself and both partners in the firm leading experts on Michigan bar examination.
Why come to the speech?
Students who attend the MPRE session will receive our JD Advising MPRE Cheat Sheet. In addition to the Cheat Sheet, students will get instruction on how to focus their studying on the highly-tested topics, a brief recap of the rules tested on the MPRE and will get the opportunity to walk through a practice multiple choice question. If you were unable to attend our MSU Law MPRE session, but want our handouts, please contact us!
If you are looking for free resources, you are in luck! For more MPRE tips and tricks, we highly recommend that you review all of our MPRE posts by clicking here. Some popular ones are:
- MPRE Cheat Sheet: Here is a lovely, condensed and efficient MPRE cheat-sheet that you can follow along as you memorize the rules!
- How many questions you should be answering correctly when you practice? (It may surprise you to know that it is almost the same number of questions that you need to be answering correctly to pass no matter what a “passing score” is in your jurisdiction!)
- MPRE Free questions! Here is a list of free sources for MPRE questions. Even if you are taking an MPRE course, it does not hurt to try a variety of questions. This includes released MPRE questions!
- MPRE Tip: Become familiar with Key Words and Phrases on the MPRE: This post gives you an overview of how you can avoid making mistakes by paying careful attention to the call of the question. If you are taking the MPRE this weekend, it is a good last-minute read to make sure you don’t fall into a trap!
- Five Last-Minute tips to Pass the MPRE: These are some last-minute tips and tricks that help students pass the MPRE. They are good things to keep in mind on the exam day!
- How to Pass the MPRE the First Time you Take It: If you are in law school wondering how to conquer this thing the first time you take it, read our advice here.
Do you offer tutoring for the MPRE?
Yes, we offer MPRE tutoring if you are interested in working one-on-one with a tutor who can help you with multiple-choice strategies as well as substantive law. We meet some students for just one session to cover MPRE strategies. Other students we meet multiple times (between two and five times). We offer tutoring online and in person.
Further, we offer group tutoring rates (if you choose to get tutored with a friend). We have a 100% passage rate for our students who have met us for MPRE private tutoring.
Good luck studying for the MPRE!
Ashley Heidemann is the owner and founder of JD Advising. Ms. Heidemann scored over a 180 on the Michigan Bar Exam in February of 2011 after graduating as the #1 student in her law school class of over 200 students in 2011. She, as well as a team of others, offer bar exam courses, seminars, and private tutoring for bar exam students nationwide. This includes services for the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) and Michigan bar exam. Please click here to contact her company, with any questions.