Join Us! Organization Fair At Western Michigan University – Cooley Law School – Monday, September 18
If you’re a student at Western Michigan University – Cooley Law School, drop by JD Advising’s table during the Michaelmas Term Student Organization Fair on Monday, September 18, and introduce yourself! JD Advising is looking forward to meeting all Cooley Law students. We’ll be providing students with pens, pencils, highlighters and law school tips as they’re gearing up for their school year! We will also be giving away a copy of our “How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam” book.
Join Us! Organization Fair at Western Michigan University – Cooley Law School
How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam Giveaway!
Our “How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam” book has received glowing reviews! Several students attribute passing the Michigan bar exam to our book. In fact, our book is so highly regarded that Wayne State University Law School purchased a copy of the book for each of its graduating members in 2016.
The book consists of secrets for studying smart for the Michigan bar exam. It includes:
- a step-by-step guide for writing high-scoring Michigan bar exam essays,
- a time-tested method to improve your multiple choice score,
- MBE strategies by subject,
- twenty-four “One-Sheets” that condense the most highly tested areas of law for each of the potential Michigan bar exam essay subjects into one sheet, each, and
- essay questions, model answers, as well as actual graded student answers for the July 2014 Michigan essay exam, both essay exams in 2015 and both essay exams in 2016.
This is a book that you want to have when you’re studying for the Michigan bar exam. Even better, we are giving you a chance to win it for free!
Interested in law school tutoring or assistance?
If you’re struggling with your subjects, please consider utilizing our law school tutoring services if you need help while you are in law school.
If you are interested in tutoring for law school exams or learning more about how to answer law school exam questions, please visit our law school tutoring page here or click here to contact us. We offer sessions both online and in-person in our office in Birmingham, Michigan. We provide outline assistance, feedback on exam questions, and also one-on-one assistance in tackling an exam question. In addition, we are very flexible about scheduling sessions. Some students just meet with us once to go over an exam; some students meet with us multiple times to reviewing substantive law, outlining, and exam taking strategies!
Looking for Michigan bar exam assistance options?
Whether you are afraid you failed the Michigan bar exam or whether you are just looking for an efficient supplement to your commercial course, we offer several options that can help you pass the next exam, including:
- Free bar exam posts including this post on how to pass the Michigan bar exam and several other posts you can find here.
- Private tutoring for the Michigan bar exam. You cannot beat one-on-one private tutoring. You can sign up for one session or 30 sessions (or any number in between). To learn about our private tutoring services, click here.
- We have a Michigan bar exam seminar that is held approximately two weeks before the bar exam and has received raving reviews. In it, we predict what will (and will not) be on the exam and we give an (approximate) 45-page outline to students to review.
- We have a book, How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, which contains our strategy for the bar exam, the past five bar exams with model answers and student answers, as well as (our student’s favorites…) “one-sheets” – each essay topic summarized in one sheet!
- We offer an MBE Strategies workshop. We offer this workshop both one-on-one and in a group setting.
- Michigan bar exam appeals. We wrote 5 of the 6 passing Michigan bar exam appeals in the state for the July 2016 bar exam. If you failed the bar exam but are close to passing, it is worth considering an appeal.
- A full-service Michigan bar exam course, which is complete with outlines completely tailored to the Michigan bar exam, released multiple-choice questions, and essay questions. You can read more about the course here as well as download a copy of the syllabus.
- A Michigan bar exam essay course which is super-popular even among those who take standard commercial courses, as we give you a huge advantage on essay day. To read more about the Michigan bar exam essay course, please see this link.
Ashley Heidemann is the owner and founder of JD Advising. Ms. Heidemann scored over a 180 on the Michigan Bar Exam in February of 2011 after graduating as the #1 student in her law school class of over 200 students in 2011. She, as well as a team of others, offer bar exam courses, seminars, and private tutoring for bar exam students nationwide. This includes services for the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) and Michigan bar exam. Please click here to contact her company, with any questions.