The founder of JD Advising, graduated as the #1 law student. If you are looking for a law school tutor, contact JD Advising. Our tutors have graduated at the top of their class and have helped several students succeed in law school.
We offer both online and in-person one-on-one private tutoring for your law school classes. We will help you learn the skills that you need to succeed in law school. We will also teach you a time-tested strategy for answering exam questions and help you create an organized, manageable schedule so that you can get done everything that you should be doing each week. Note that we also cover difficult, highly-tested areas of law together. Lastly, we give you personalized feedback on practice exams so that by the time you take a law school exam, you will know exactly what is expected of you. Many students in the past have seen their GPA’s increase significantly after receiving our private one-on-one tutoring.
We highly recommend law school tutoring to first-year students.
A law school tutor can help you increase your grades significantly. Getting high grades your first year of law school increases your chances of:
- Employment opportunities — You will have the opportunity to interview for on-campus interviews (OCIs) or other competitive employment opportunities.
- Law Review opportunities — You will be automatically admitted to law review in most schools if you do well your first year.
- Clerkship opportunities — Federal clerkship opportunities are highly competitive and look great on a resume. Your grades generally determine your clerkship opportunities.
- Internship opportunities — If you want to intern at a big firm over the summer, high grades are a must! Big firms virtually only hire students that perform very well in law school.
- Scholarship opportunities — If you want to decrease debt (and make your resume extra-impressive!) high grades are a great way to open up numerous scholarship opportunities and receive thousands of extra dollars.
- Life opportunities — No matter what you want to do with your life after law school, a stellar GPA increases your chances of getting a job in any field you want.
We tutor for a wide variety of law school classes.
We have tutored students across the country, including students at top law schools such as University of Michigan Law School, Duke University School of Law, and Cornell Law School. We can help you succeed no matter which law school you attend! We offer tutoring for several different law school classes, including tutoring the following classes:
- All first-year law school classes. If you are in your first year, read this post on why we especially recommend tutoring for first-year law students.
- Legal Writing and research classes. We have tutors who are specifically dedicated to tutoring legal writing and research.
- Higher-level law school classes such as Evidence, Wills, Trusts, Corporations, Family Law and a variety of other classes (feel free to ask about specific ones!)
- We also offer consulting services to those looking to write on to law review or take advantage of other opportunities such as transferring law schools.
We offer flexible law school tutoring options.
We offer all kinds of tutoring options so that we can tailor your sessions to what you are looking for. We can also help you figure out what you need to succeed. Feel free to contact us before law school starts or right before finals. We are here to help you no matter where you are in the process! For more information on law school tutoring, or to book a law school tutor, please contact us here or by using the contact form below. We look forward to hearing from you.