MBE Favorites Series
Want to boost your MBE score? The best way to do this is to review the most highly tested topics and see how they are most likely to be tested on the MBE. This is exactly what our MBE Favorites series does!
Our MBE favorites series was invented by the JD Advising founder who scored a 180 on the multistate bar exam (MBE). In this series, we cover a total of 35 questions (or five MBE questions per subject). Our goal is to cover MBE issues that we have seen tested repeatedly throughout the years. We have studied the MBE questions that have been tested since 1991 through 2017, when the most recent set of questions was released by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE). We have seen some issues tested (and re-tested) again and again, oftentimes in very similar ways.
We have picked all of these MBE “favorite” questions from the 210 questions released by the NCBE in 2017. For each subject, we cover five questions that demonstrate some of the NCBE’s “favorite” issues to test.
This series is prerecorded. It takes a little under three hours to watch. It comes with the packet of MBE questions that are discussed in the video. If you purchase the entire series, you will also receive a complimentary copy of the recently released NCBE questions 210 questions by subject. You have the option of receiving our MBE guide as well. All documents are sent electronically.
Details of the MBE Favorites Series:
- Length of MBE Favorites Series: It is approximately three hours long. (You can pick and choose subjects. Each subject comes with five MBE questions and the video is between 20 and 30 minutes.)
- When: It is prerecorded so you can watch it at your convenience online.
- Payment for the MBE Favorites Lecture: You can pay below. The price is $349.99 for all seven subjects (35 questions covered) and this also comes with the NCBE 210 questions by subject (from which these questions are derived). You can pay $399.99 if you would also like our MBE guide. Each individual subject is $49.99 and comes with 5 questions and a video that is between 20-30 minutes long.)
- Materials for the MBE Favorites Lecture: We will review five of the MBE questions from each of the seven MBE subjects (35 questions covered total) together. We will send you a PDF with a review of these questions. You will also be sent a complimentary copy of the NCBE 210 questions by subject as well as answer explanations if you purchase all 7 subjects at once and you have the option of tacking on our MBE guide as well.
- How to Prepare for the MBE Favorites Lecture: You do not have to prepare but some students find it helpful to answer the 35 questions in the packet prior to attending the lecture. (Note these 35 questions come from the NCBE 210 questions by subject.)
How is this different than the MBE Seminar?
The MBE Seminar focuses on strategies and covers 7 MBE questions with the goal of teaching you how to improve your MBE score. Our MBE Favorites series focuses on favorite issues tested by the NCBE.
Can I see a sample of the MBE Favorites series?
To see what the MBE Favorites series is like, please check out our Civil Procedure MBE Favorites sample. (The Civil Procedure MBE Favorites sample is not composed of released questions; our MBE Favorites series is!)
Purchase the MBE Favorites Series:
Purchase the MBE Series here. If you have questions about the seminar, please email us at email@example.com or contact us here. We are happy to answer any questions.
Note: We revoke access to the videos after the bar exam, but if you would like to review them again in the future, simply contact us. We are happy to renew your access free of charge!