Our MBE seminar was invented by Ashley Heidemann, the founder of JD Advising, LLC., who scored over 180 on the Michigan bar exam in 2011. She invented the seminar after helping several students improve their bar exam multiple-choice score significantly — by 20, 30, or more points. It is taught by JD Advising associate, Meagan Jabbori.
Our MBE Seminar takes place in a small group setting online. The goal of this seminar is to teach you strategies to apply when you answer MBE questions. Instead of receiving substantive outlines, you will receive an MBE strategies booklet. The seminar and strategies booklet focus on strategies that you can use when you practice answering questions. The goal will be to help you improve your score through practice and to get you out of your MBE rut.
The MBE seminar will be especially useful to you if you find that:
- You answer several MBE practice questions but find that you never improve your score;
- You “overthink” questions and choose the wrong answer (even when you know the right answer!);
- You always seem to be “in between” two answer choices and pick the wrong one;
- You struggle with timing and tend to frequently fall short on time when you practice;
- You are not sure why you are answering MBE problems incorrectly and thus have trouble improving your score.
We have had several students from all over the country give us glowing reviews on our MBE seminar and tell us how much it helped them improve their multiple-choice score.
- Length of Seminar: The MBE seminar is approximately three hours long.
- Location of the Seminar: The seminar is administered online.
- When: The July 2018 MBE seminar is held online on Friday, June 29 at 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
- Who attends the Seminar: It is held in a very small group so students can ask questions
- Payment for the Seminar: You can pay for the MBE Seminar below. The price is $499.99.
- Materials for the Seminar: We have an approximately 40-page MBE Strategies document that we will mail to you ahead of time for you to review.
The MBE seminar covers strategies for conquering the MBE and improving your score.
For the first hour or so, we spend time on an overview of how to build your foundation of the MBE law. In this portion, we cover memorization techniques so that you understand a great way to go through your outlines as you study. For the next hour and a half or so, we show you how to break down MBE questions so that you actually learn through practice. We cover 7 MBE questions slowly and methodically together. Our MBE seminar is an invaluable tool if you find you are in an MBE rut and need to do something different to improve your score.
Purchase the MBE Seminar:
Purchase the MBE Seminar here. If you have questions about the seminar, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here. We are happy to answer any questions.