Wondering how to pass the Michigan bar exam? Many students find themselves overwhelmed by their bar review courses when they begin studying for the Michigan bar exam. Their outlines are too long, the lectures are too long, and there is so much to do that they can never complete everything on their to-do lists. In this post, we share detailed guides and videos on how to pass the Michigan bar exam. Specifically, we share (1) an overview of how to pass the Michigan bar exam; (2) a detailed guide and video on how to pass the essay portion of the Michigan bar exam; and (3) a detailed guide and video on how to pass the multiple-choice portion of the Michigan bar exam.
Video #1: 10-minute overview of How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam
We have a stellar video on how to pass the Michigan bar exam. It is about 10 minutes long and will show you a very efficient approach to the bar exam. You can watch the video here:
Video #2: How to Pass the Essay Portion of the Michigan Bar Exam
We also have a fantastic and highly-regarded PDF on how to pass the essay portion of the Michigan bar exam and video on how to pass the essay portion of the Michigan bar exam with excellent essay charts as well as an overview of the highly-tested areas of law for each subject. The video and PDF provide great insight. They are super-concise but packed with great information. We highly recommend you download the PDF in conjunction with watching the video.
To have the PDF on How to Pass the Essay Portion of the Michigan Bar Exam sent right to your inbox, just fill out this form.
The video can be watched here:
A few screen shots of the How to Pass the Essay Portion of the Michigan Bar Exam video and PDF are below. The first screen shot shows our Michigan essay frequency chart. The second screenshot shows an example of how we cover the highly-tested issues with students. We tell you what topics are most heavily tested on the bar exam.
Video #3: How to Pass the Multistate Bar Exam
The Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) is worth half your score in Michigan. Many students do not have the right outlook or approach toward it. In this video, we tell you how to pass the Multistate Bar Exam and how to see your score improve through practicing. We recommend you download the PDF and watch the video.
To get the PDF on how to pass the MBE sent right to your inbox, just fill out this form.
Watch the video here:
Looking for Michigan bar exam assistance options?
Whether you failed the Michigan bar exam or whether you are just looking for an efficient supplement to your commercial course, we offer several options that can help you pass the next exam, including:
- Michigan bar exam appeals. We wrote 5 of the 6 passing Michigan bar exam appeals in the state for the July 2016 bar exam. If you failed the bar exam but are close to passing, it is worth considering an appeal.
- A full-service Michigan bar exam course, which is complete with outlines completely tailored to the Michigan bar exam, released multiple-choice questions, and essay questions. You can read more about the course here as well as download a copy of the syllabus.
- A Michigan bar exam essay course which is super-popular even among those who take standard commercial courses, as we give you a huge advantage on essay day. To read more about the Michigan bar exam essay course, please see this link.
- Private tutoring for the Michigan bar exam. You cannot beat one-on-one private tutoring. You can sign up for one session or 30 sessions (or any number in between). To learn about our private tutoring services, click here.
- We have a Michigan bar exam seminar that is held approximately two weeks before the bar exam and has received raving reviews. In it, we predict what will (and will not) be on the exam and we give an (approximate) 45-page outline to students to review.
- We have a book, How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, which contains our strategy for the bar exam, the past five bar exams with model answers and student answers, as well as (our student’s favorites…) “one-sheets” – each essay topic summarized in one sheet!
- We offer an MBE Strategies workshop. We offer this workshop both one-on-one and in a group setting.
Ashley Heidemann scored over a 180 on the Michigan Bar Exam in February of 2011. She offers private one-on-one tutoring for bar exam students nationwide as well as Michigan bar exam courses and seminars and also writes Michigan bar exam appeals. For any questions about her bar exam services, please click here.